Monday, January 16, 2012

Beaded fresh water pearl bracelet tutorial

Once, I found a great tutorial how to make an adorable beaded bracelet. The DIY tutorial was published on EtsyRussianTeam blog and it inspired me to make one for myself. It took me a while to make the bracelet for myself. Honestly, I have a lot of different tutorials that I keeping, but not making anything. But this one... I simply had to make it! Why?... I don't know :) Maybe, because it's made of pearl that I like very much! Anyhow, here we go. The bracelet!

Beaded bracelet DIY tutorial

It became tender looking and... big. Yes, I made a mistake and got big beads. I would suggest to use 5-7 mm fresh water pearls for it. But mine is made of 8-9 mm once. So it became not so tender looking as I would expect. But it's OK. I like to wear bold jewelries... and it looks very nice on my wrist.

So as I mentioned before, the pattern is very simple. Anyone can make the same bracelet or even necklace. Even beginners... Try yourself :) The author of the pattern is Svetlana who runs LiriGal shop on Etsy. I think she is very pro confessional at making jewelries. Visit her shop, and you can see it with your own eyes :) Moreover, go to her web site www.LiriGal.com, and there are a bunch of inspiring free tutorials for jewelry making.

Beaded bracelet DIY tutorial
I hope you'll have good time making some piece of jewelry following the tutorial. It's easy; it's fun; it's affordable.

Beaded bracelet DIY tutorial

Enjoy!

9 comments:

Katrinshine said...

thank you! I will try it!

Arctida said...

Cool! It looks so pretty and easy to make so I'm gonna give it a try! Thank you for sharing it :)

Luxury by Vera said...

Beautiful bracelet!

LiriGal said...

Beautiful!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi,I made this bracelet with matching earrings with pearl red beads and bright silver rings and I am so so happy with the finished pieces,thankyou very much for your tutorial...

Unknown said...

How did you finish off the ends?

IrinaN said...

I leave the ends pretty much long and hide them inside the beads

Unknown said...

thank you

Gail Brown Bowman said...

Thx for tutorial can't wait to get started by Gail Bowman New Mexico

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...